Monday, February 5, 2007
My worries
Around fourteen years ago, there is something that I am worry about I don't know why? but sometimes when I am sleeping I feel all around my bed snakes, even when I wake up for short time, I have in my mind that there are snakes on my bed.I don't see the snakes I just feel it and think that it are on my bed. That happened to me three or four times a year . One day when I was sit on the couch I fell asleep, while a was sleeping I felt a snake around my throat. When I woke up for a moment I still felt it and my throat hurts. Most of the time happen when I am sleeping on my bed. When that happen I jump from my bed to the floor, and I can't go to the bed for a while, thinking that there are snake on my bed. The first times I woke up scared but now that don't scare to me like the first times. Now when I jump up feeling the snakes I go to the kitchen and drink water,wait for minutes and then I go to sleep. If this keep happed I think I'm going to have to see a doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment