Monday, March 5, 2007

A description of a favorite family member

One of my favorite family member is my mother. Not just because she is my mother. Eighth years ago, two of my sisters and I had an accident. One car hit us. One of my sisters got the worst part and almost die she hit with her head the windshield wiper and pulled up the license plate with her leg. The accident left her in really bad condition. She can't walk,eat,go to the bathroom and dress by herself, my mother does for her. My mother does the choir in the house and take care of her at the same time. My sister is 28 years old now and she was 20 years old, when we had the accident. I have seen how my mother takes care of her because I live with them.And now she is taking care one of her granddaughter and one of her grandson because my other sister works. She is always in the kitchen cooking or doing some other things in the house. My mother work a lot in the house.

No comments: