Monday, March 5, 2007
An embarrassed time
Seven years ago when I when to Mexico and I fell into a canal, where my friends and I were swimming. My friends had invited me to swim in a canal with them and I accepted. Some of them walked and others pedaled bicycles. When everyone got to to the canal my friends and I dove into the the concrete lined with slope sides canal. Then, we splashed water to each other. But this started when I left from the water and I got a bicycle. And I start joking with my friends, telling them that I am going to jump into the water with the bicycle. I just wanted to scare them, but outside of the canal there were water. I slid and fell into the water with the bicycle. It was five or six feet deep and my friends were inside.I didn't hurt anybody. When I was into the water, I didn't want to get out. finally I got out and looked around everybody was looking at me. They were scared because they thought that I got hurt. When they saw that I am didn't hurt all of them start to laugh of me.I didn't say nothing. One of my friends told me that he thought that I was playing. I just saw him and smiled. That was an embarrassed time for me because all of them knew me and I don't think that I'll joke like that again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment