Sunday, April 29, 2007
blackburg Virginia
April 16, 2007 the word will aways remember the darkness tragedy of the University Thec in Virginia. First, it was only one young student with guns that killed more than thirty people and then he killed by himself. That is the biggest tragedy in a school campus. second, the 911 was dialed again to report the tragedy. And the police was present to investigate the reason why he killed all those people. I heard in the news that the police found pictures and videos of him. The pictures showed him with two guns one on each hand. In the videos he tells that he was planning to kill students. And, I also heard in the news that, he bought the guns with money borrow from credit cards. Finally, this tragedy was really sad for all the families of the dead people. When I heard the news, I couldn't believe it that one person could cause that kind of tragedy. I think that he had mental problems and that he was a psycho killer. I heard in the news that he was in a mental hospital on 2005. In my opinion this kind of people don't have to exist in the world. Because they cause too much pain in the other people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment