Wednesday, April 18, 2007
My Spring Break
During my spring break. I went to my aunts that was visiting her son in San Jose. My cousin call my father the Sunday before, to tell him if he wanted to go for my aunt on Wednesday and he said yes. But he worked and I didn't so we decided that I would go. My sister went with me. I drove almost two hours to get there. When we arrived to my cousin department my aunt cooked Mexican food for us. After we ate we watch TV for a couple of hours.We watched a soup opera. When it finished we took her to our house. There were a lot of traffic in our way back and I had to drive a half more hour. My aunt stayed two days with us in our house. She talk with my father and mother for long time about their family in Mexico. Finally. I took my aunt to the bus depot. We had to wait for one hour for the bus. While we were waiting. We were remember when I was a little boy. She remember When her dog wanted to bit me and I had to run away. And when my uncle dog bit my chin and he put me coffee in the bit. When the bus arrived she gave me a hug and said good bye.I hope that she'll visit us again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment